Dr. Xhaferi holds a PhD. in Political Science from the University of Tirana. She completed her scientific master’s degree in sociology at the University of Tirana, while her Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy and in Sociology at the University of Elbasan.
Since March 2020, she is a full-time lecturer at the European University of Tirana, at the Department of Applied Social Sciences.
She is fluent in three foreign languages: Italian, French and English.
Dr. Xhaferi is the author of many articles and scientific research papers published in national and international journals in Austria, Italy, Macedonia, Kosovo, etc. She has also attended a number of national and international conferences.
Abla Xhaferi ha un dottorato di ricerca in Scienze Politiche presso l’Università di Tirana. Ha conseguito la laurea magistrale scientifica in sociologia presso l’Università di Tirana, mentre la laurea in Filosofia e in Sociologia presso l’Università di Elbasan.
Da marzo 2020 è docente a tempo pieno presso l’Università Europea di Tirana, presso il Dipartimento di Scienze Sociali Applicate.
Parla correntemente tre lingue straniere: italiano, francese e inglese.
La Dott.ssa Xhaferi è autore di numerosi articoli di ricerca scientifica pubblicati su riviste nazionali e internazionali in Austria, Italia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Bulgaria ecc. Ha inoltre partecipato a numerosi convegni nazionali e internazionali.
Some scientific conferences:
1. TV shows and their effect on children. Scientific Conference International “101 years of the Albanian state and then”, November 28, 2013, International Scientific Journal “Discussions” year II No. 8, ISSN (print) 1857-825 X, ISSN (online) 1857-8543, Tetovo, 22 November 2013.
2. Causes and factors that promote violence against women. International Scientific Conference “Democracy in Southeast Europe”, April 5, 2014., International Scientific Journal “Discussions” year III No.10, Volume I, April 2014, ISSN (print) 1857-825 X. ISSN (online) 1857-8543).
3. For the prevention of divorce. VI Conference of Regional Sciences “Regional municipal cooperation in the function of modern local government”, Gjilan, 25.03.2017.
1. Violence against women. Profile of the victim and the perpetrator. Zeri I Pelangolisè Magazine, No. 7 - 8 (38–39), Skopje, 2015.
2. Considerations for the fight against violence against children. Magazine “Albanological Studies”, 14, Skopje, 2016.
3. The essence of democracy and political representation. Journal “European Jurnal of Economics, Law and Social Sciences.” ISSN (print) 2519 - 1284, Vol. 1, No. 2, June 201, Graz, Austria.
4. Democracy and democratic freedom from a philosophical perspective. Jus & Justicia, Vol. 15: Overview of the Decentralization Process in Albania: Comparative approach in Western Balkans.
5. Russian Invasion of Georgia in 1921. Risk of Invasion of Ukraine VII. International Balkan and Near Eastern Congresses Series on Economics, Business and Management IBANESS.